"Rimfire Jamboree" Eat and Shoot: Sunday Feb 2nd 10:00 AM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew you was a reasonable guy. Thanks. Folks, the primary focus of this ENS is rimfires. But bring what you wanna shoot. It’s all for fun anyway. I’ll work with @mightymouse to come up with some kind of informal rimfire competition, for grins and giggles. Anybody got some suggestions on something along those lines please send to both me and mouse by PM. I gotta warn you though, I’ve seen mouse shoot that Annie with a 3 oz trigger and well, he is good. I shot it a time or two with rather dismal results. I swear I just took a breath, my finger was still about 1/128th off the trigger I swear it was and the gun went pew! Crap! I’m not sure I even hit paper!

This one is gonna be a awesome ENS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offhand with no support for the competition. It’s tougher than you think.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This always seemed to be a pretty good challenge.
a2ae4d919d65290f4f023d9c4467acf1.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I went to and EnS at HT before I fell ill in summer of 17, been a little busy dying and then reserrecting since. You really have NO idea.
And then you act like this, really makes a guy want to join in...smdh at you

I'll go on Sat. and take my gal and all my big guns.
Yall have fun.

We are just razzin’ you; nobody’s gonna give any body any real grief over anything, we are just doing this ENS for fun. C’mon, bring your girl and join us at Big Boys on Feb 2nd. You participate here on OSA, now come meet some people and have a good time. Bring whatever guns you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. This is the "Groundhog Day Rimfire Jamboree ENS".
2. It is set for Sunday, Feb 2nd at 10 am at Big Boys in Mustang.
3. We will go eat at Del Rancho afterwards.

Of course, no one is going to make any one do anything they don't want. So, even though I set this up as a Rimfire Event, if you want to bring a bigger gun, go ahead and do it.

Even though I said we're going to Del Rancho to eat after, let me correct that and say, I am going to go eat at Del Rancho after and any and all are welcome to join me there. There are numerous places one can go eat in the area if you don't like Del Rancho.

The whole purpose of an ENS is to get together to have a good time and put faces to names. I also need to say, again, that ANYONE can set up an ENS. I DO NOT own the right to be the only one to organize such an event. All you gotta do is pick a date, time, place to eat, and post it. Then be prepared for a variety of responses.

What's that old saying? "You can please all of the people some of the time. You can please some of the people all of the time. You can please some of the people none of the time. But you can't please all of the people all of the time".

I look forward to seeing you there.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of fun, count me in. I'll bring a Henry Golden Boy, Ruger Mark IV 22/45, GSG-5, and a Heritage Rough Rider. Oh yeah, and lots of ammo!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@thor447: Cool I have never shot a Henry Golden Boy...that's another good thing about these ENS, there is usually things there one has yet to fondle or shoot! YeeHaw! Cowboy up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom