Rock Island Armory 1911's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonfishin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a RIA officers model about a year ago I have had no problems with it the only thing I have done to it is put a set of houge grips on it very good weapon for the money

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This all sounds good to me! I will be getting one. Centerfire shows to be out of stock at this time on the Tactical.

You should definitely give them a call to see when there next shipment is. They were out of stock when I bought mine a couple months ago but they had a shipment arrive within a week and a half.

It gave me a chance to find a heck of a deal on a hogue grip and .45 ammo in the classifieds. lol

GUZ371

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats the differences between the Tactical Commander vs GI Commander. From the exterior, Novak sights vs GI, skeleton trigger vs plain (Is the tactical adjustable?)

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just picked up my RIA 1911 Match from SSP. Let me tell you this is a super nice 1911 for $579, trigger is super smooth, the overall quality of the handgun is amazing. I definitely would recommend RIA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom