Romney speaks to his 1% pals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was talking about the 47% that don't pay federal income taxes and you know it.
It is the GOP and right wing talking points.

He even said it during the clip.
"47% of Americans pay no income tax."

Keep spinning Rick. You'll get dizzy and fall down.

You keep spinning, I am going by his words.

The overwhelming majority of voters who back President Barack Obama do so because they are "dependent on government" and "believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing,"

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney says in one clip. "All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You keep spinning, I am going by his words.

I don't have a single problem with what he said.

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney says in one clip. "All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a single problem with what he said.

Neither do I. Even Biden sort of understands what he said, I think, but he is still trying to spin it.

While railing against Mitt Romney’s comment about the 47 percent of voters who consider themselves to be “victims,” Vice President Joe Biden misstated the number of U.S. troops remaining in Afghanistan by several hundred thousand Friday evening.

And just for fun.

After the event a Biden aide from the elite “Gaffe Team Six” rapid response team sprang into action and clarified that the veep intended to say there are approximately 68,000 troops left in Afghanistan.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those 47%'ers will vote for anyone that will milk the public tit for them. If Obama had to drop out they'd vote for Biden. Even if all he was offering was some free action on the hardwood with a group of college cheerleaders....

Latest posts

Top Bottom