Romney speaks to his 1% pals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The person who made the recording stated that he started recording and then continued with his other responsibilities.
Two or three minutes later he checked and the recorder had stopped so he pressed the record button again.

During that 2 or 3 minutes Romney surely said something like:

"Ha ha, all of you know I'm kidding right?"
"If anyone recorded this and cut out this part right here it would be very deceptive. Haha"

And that's what happened allright.

Yep and Obama is really George Washington in disguise.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I worry about at this point is that Mitt will suffer a sort of Gatsby effect because of the welfare angle. Will a tape surface in which he eats his salad with his dessert fork? Even the Koch brothers will abandon him then.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The person who made the recording stated that he started recording and then continued with his other responsibilities.
Two or three minutes later he checked and the recorder had stopped so he pressed the record button again.

During that 2 or 3 minutes Romney surely said something like:

"Ha ha, all of you know I'm kidding right?"
"If anyone recorded this and cut out this part right here it would be very deceptive. Haha"

And that's what happened allright.

OK. So?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
18 pages of flap-doodle...you guys need to buy some guns so you can talk about something new. Flap-doodle away!
I've been trying to figger out whether flap-doodle as you say is a hyphenated word as you would have it.Maybe flapdoodle is just one word like palaver. I just don't think that flapdoodle is a hyphenated word, and I've grown weary of people like YOU pretending that it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom