Romney speaks to his 1% pals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What are you talking about, Romney and Obama are just average joes. They have people put their custom handmade pants on one leg at a time. You know blue collar types with plenty of callusses on their hands.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not part of Obama's Fantasy Presidency, I just deal in facts. Read the Blaze stories and watch the videos. You might feel cheated especially if you bought a large popcorn and a drink. Somebody with playin' footloose with the edit button...

Yep!!!!

And I love how all this distraction from the real issues is keeping everyone talking.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not part of Obama's Fantasy Presidency, I just deal in facts. Read the Blaze stories and watch the videos. You might feel cheated especially if you bought a large popcorn and a drink. Somebody with playin' footloose with the edit button...

Hmmm.....

Mittworth didn't really say what's on that video; it's all fancy editing.
And you agree with what he didn't say on that video.

Is that your final answer or would you like to call on your lifeline?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm.....

Mittworth didn't really say what's on that video; it's all fancy editing.
And you agree with what he didn't say on that video.

Is that your final answer or would you like to call on your lifeline?

Nice attempt at spin. I do agree with what he said on the video but I also want to hear what was cut. If you watch both videos for yourself you will see that the first ends in one place and the second starts in another. I do not know if Mother Jones did it, Jimmy Carter's grandson, or who ever took the video, but it is easy to see that something has been cut out.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice attempt at spin. I do agree with what he said on the video but I also want to hear what was cut. If you watch both videos for yourself you will see that the first ends in one place and the second starts in another. I do not know if Mother Jones did it, Jimmy Carter's grandson, or who ever took the video, but it is easy to see that something has been cut out.
The person who made the recording stated that he started recording and then continued with his other responsibilities.
Two or three minutes later he checked and the recorder had stopped so he pressed the record button again.

During that 2 or 3 minutes Romney surely said something like:

"Ha ha, all of you know I'm kidding right?"
"If anyone recorded this and cut out this part right here it would be very deceptive. Haha"

And that's what happened allright.

Latest posts

Top Bottom