Romney speaks to his 1% pals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, Mitt said this stuff. Sarcastic remarks about Obama won't change that fact.

Yes Mitt said he would write off any chance of that 47% voting for him and he is right, but without the rest of the tape there is no way to know what else he may have said. And the sarcastic remarks are because anybody who has listened to the tape can tell it has been edited.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been trying to figger out whether flap-doodle as you say is a hyphenated word as you would have it.Maybe flapdoodle is just one word like palaver. I just don't think that flapdoodle is a hyphenated word, and I've grown weary of people like YOU pretending that it is.
I bow to the flapdoodle King. Flapdoodle away, oh King of Flapdoodle!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After going back and rereading most of the comments on this thread and others about the elections I am now convinced that there are only 4 members that would actually vote for Obama. I suspect if we offered them a case of beer and a rack of ribs they'd change their votes too.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After going back and rereading most of the comments on this thread and others about the elections I am now convinced that there are only 4 members that would actually vote for Obama. I suspect if we offered them a case of beer and a rack of ribs they'd change their votes too.

More like a case of fine Scotch and Prime Rib.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes Mitt said he would write off any chance of that 47% voting for him and he is right, but without the rest of the tape there is no way to know what else he may have said. And the sarcastic remarks are because anybody who has listened to the tape can tell it has been edited.
Rick, probably half of those 47% already are going to vote for him. You haven't been paying attention to who the 47% are comprised of.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of the 47% is part of the GOP base. You may not like or believe it but it's a fact.

Keep on alienating them by slurring them as takers and moochers GOP, the Democrats will be glad to have them.

He was talking about the 47% that will never vote for him because of the dependent mindset and I think you know that. Not all of the people that get some kind of assistance think like that.

The overwhelming majority of voters who back President Barack Obama do so because they are "dependent on government" and "believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing,"

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney says in one clip. "All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was talking about the 47% that will never vote for him because of the dependent mindset and I think you know that. Not all of the people that get some kind of assistance think like that.
He was talking about the 47% that don't pay federal income taxes and you know it.
It is the GOP and right wing talking points.

He even said it during the clip.
"47% of Americans pay no income tax."

Keep spinning Rick. You'll get dizzy and fall down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom