Romney speaks to his 1% pals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandX

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Romney scares me and I'm a hard working blue collar American who depends on our gov't for nothing, except to secure our borders, and neither dems or reps have done a good job of that.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Romney scares me and I'm a hard working blue collar American who depends on our gov't for nothing, except to secure our borders, and neither dems or reps have done a good job of that.

Obama scares me. His blind allegiance to Islam and all that they stand for is frightening.

#9 "That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn't. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Remarks-by-the-President-at-Cairo-University-6-04-09/

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/09/t...e-recognized-as-a-crime-against-humanity.html

He further noted, “Freedom of thought and belief ends where the freedom of thought and belief of others start. You can say anything about your thoughts and beliefs, but you will have to stop when you are at the border of others’ freedoms. I was able to include Islamophobia as a hate crime in the final statement of an international meeting in Warsaw.”

Erdoğan said the government will immediately start working on legislation against blasphemous and offensive remarks. “Turkey could be a leading example for the rest of the world on this.”...

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to wonder though what the motive was for releasing the recording, if the room was filled with like-minded folks. A spy in the midst, or simply a wait person whom no one really noticed?

Bro, what's the difference? He actually SAID this crap. No spin, no misstatement, no confusion. He was clear in his contempt.

flashover08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reason people like the guy that is in office now is you dont have to work to get anything anymore I drove by 10 and Rockwell this evening and there was a line a mile long of people standing in line at one of those free stands where you can sign up to receive one of those free cell phones and the reason you can get them free is because you now who is letting them have them for free I am retired and have worked all of my life but I have to pay for everything that I have including my cell phone something just isnt right here work all of my life just so people that dont want to work can get a cell phones with the taxes that I have paid I have a place here in town where you go to try and get a job I havent seen anyone in line wanting a job :sorry1:just a thought
Have A Blessed Evening
flashover08
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was no gaffe.
He was speaking to a room full of rich donors and feeding their resentment to solicit as much campaign funds as he could get.
The only gaffe was someone recorded it.

Kind of like obummer saying the right has to cling to their guns and bibles, to a 1% crowd in commiefornika? Remember that?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been on the conspiracy since 1992. I'm a senior member of the conspiracy. Obama makes my car payment. When Obama gets in there again, he's gonna make my house payment too. How's he gonna do it? He's gonna do it by taking money away from descent people. That's right, descent people like you. If you're not on the conspiracy, that's your problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom