Ruger 10/22 Sight options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbeardz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Ruger 10/22 carbine that my dad gave me 20 years ago. I need to do something with the sights. The factory rear sight is missing the insert (blade?). Any recommendations?

I found a company called Nodak Spud that has some cool looking sights:

http://www.nodakspud.com/NDS-22.htm

I guess it would be the NDS-40 front sight and NDS-26 rear sight. Anyone have any experience with these or something similar? I like how this sight has an integrated rail.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're after a more "classic" appearance, Skinner's are nice option:
www.skinnersights.com_images_10_22_a.jpg

redbeardz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ooh. I like that Skinner sight. I'm researching trying find out if it works with the factory front sight. Skinner has an FAQ page about front sights, but I get a 404 error :)

I'm starting to think I want to keep the factory front.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been looking at Skinner sights for a while now to put on a lever action. The folks over at marlinowners.com seem to love them just hadn't considered putting them on a 10/22.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had Tech Sights on several different rifles, and have nothing but good to say about them. Fully adjustable for elevation and windage in nice 1 MOA clicks, and they give you the same sight picture as a battle rifle like an M1, M-14, or AR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom