Ruger BX25X2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midways back order date has been jumping around. Ive checked every day and i've seen late feb, early may and its seems to be stable at 3/5 as the shipping date now.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my first BX-25X2 10/22 mag delivered today. Pretty cool. I't like hookin' two mags together, except they are already molded together. Quick n easy 50 rounds available that won't fall apart or need tape, wire ties, etc to make sure they don't come apart. They can be disassembled for cleaning, etc...just like regular BX-25 mags. The rubber dust cover doesn't fit real tight, but i can mod it to stay on till i WANT it off.

Anyway.... it's a cool deal. Now to go test it out soon i hope.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never had any problems with my bx25x2 mags. Keep it OEM Ruger mags and you won't have any problems. I used some promag and archangel and they did not feed reliably, no matter what ammo I used.

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing I worry about with that kind of setup is getting dirt in the bottom mag when you monopod on the magazine.

Agreed. Still, it's a fun concept, and it's amazing that today Ruger is producing accessories like this (50 round "mag coupler" setup for your .22 rifle!) given Ruger's negative attitude toward "tactical"/high capacity guns for private citizens only a decade ago.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. Still, it's a fun concept, and it's amazing that today Ruger is producing accessories like this (50 round "mag coupler" setup for your .22 rifle!) given Ruger's negative attitude toward "tactical"/high capacity guns for private citizens only a decade ago.

It seems they are not against making money too! ahhhmayyyzzing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom