243.6lbs-193.6lbs=50lbs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, yeah that's why the BMI thing is so screwy imo. I never looked like I weighed even close to that, but if I were to get down to 160lbs, I'd look like I only had a few days to live I think lol.
Congrats on the weight loss and dedication to sticking with it.:thumb:
I’m 5’9” and was about 195 when Covid hit in 2020, and by doing physical work outside, eating closer to right, and drinking lots of water, I dropped down to 165 by October 2020. Like you said, I looked pretty sickly. I’ve gained a little back, but I’ve stayed between 170-175 consistently.

Sweets are my weakness. I limit how much I eat, but if I cut them out, I think I would probably be able to stay in the mid 160’s and get back to the sickly look.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sweets are my weakness. I limit how much I eat, but if I cut them out, I think I would probably be able to stay in the mid 160’s and get back to the sickly look.
I had to cut out all sweets and now I'm a surly 64 yo fat man that told a triple lifer I would beat his eyeballs out of his head if didn't stop making the annoying noise he was making. hopefully this diet the Doc put me on doesn't get me killed

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a certain amount of self-pride when you go somewhere to eat and everyone else has a huge steak meal with baked potato, vegetables and you take a salad and are satisfied with that. It takes a lot of strength and fortitude initially but along the way a lot of weight is lost and you feel better.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a certain amount of self-pride when you go somewhere to eat and everyone else has a huge steak meal with baked potato, vegetables and you take a salad and are satisfied with that. It takes a lot of strength and fortitude initially but along the way a lot of weight is lost and you feel better.
the steak is better for you than salad

Latest posts

Top Bottom