Ryan wins VP Debate!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both are Catholic.
The republican platform says at conception.

I wish the hell the republican party and joe would get the hell off of a womens body as an issue. Thats disgusting. The party has suffered because of this.

Politics should never decide this issue.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here's what i got out of this pretend debate;

Biden knows how to debate and defend his running mate. He did good debate wise. He came across as a defender of Democratic platform ideals, mostly liberal ideals. He defended Obamas policies, as he should, hes the VP.

Ryan is not much of a debater, offered very weak defence of Romney. He didnt even defend GOP ideals. He could not speak for Romneys plan for anything. Why? Ryan stated that there isnt a plan but we have the "framework" for a plan. WTF, weeks before an election and Romney only has a framework. Romneys been running for 8 FREAKING YEARS!!!! This is why McCain beat Romney, NO PLAN.

Biden won because he defended Democratic Ideals and defended his running mate.

Ryan lost because he cannot defend Romneys "no plan" agenda. Ryan will drop out of politics, write a book and become a lobbiest or Fox news consultant.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When it comes down the to bottom line, I don't think this debate will sway any votes either way. I'm sure the Obama Phone Lady thought Biden destroyed Ryan.

Hell yes. Thats the bottom line. This is just an entertainment thread that we can rag on each other. Nobody was killed, we have a few injured though.......Libs.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this situation it is irrelevant whether doc draws or employee. The patient is utilizing staff, equipment, etc. if not able to get reimbursed, doc loses money. I can tell you that my overhead keeps going up (meds, strep tests, suture kits), but reimbursement going down. It will not get better anytime soon.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

For the record, I'm not a proponent of the Healtcare Act, but all in all I have not had a real world change aside from my employer dropping the HMO options and going to High Deductible plans with HSAs. And that has actually put much more money back in my pocket with lower premiums, as I bear more of the burden of only the services I actually receive.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ryan is not much of a debater, offered very weak defence of Romney. He didnt even defend GOP ideals. He could not speak for Romneys plan for anything. Why? Ryan stated that there isnt a plan but we have the "framework" for a plan. WTF, weeks before an election and Romney only has a framework. Romneys been running for 8 FREAKING YEARS!!!! This is why McCain beat Romney, NO PLAN.

Biden won because he defended Democratic Ideals and defended his running mate.

Ryan lost because he cannot defend Romneys "no plan" agenda. Ryan will drop out of politics, write a book and become a lobbiest or Fox news consultant.

OK, what is the obumers plan?

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last couple of days? He and his wife just experienced this yesterday. I'll get him to check in.....he is is member.
Yep, that would be me. Our Dr. office has drawn our blood for years up until yesterday. Had to go through the whole process at Stillwater Medical. Obama Care also dictates what percentage of prescriptions can be hard copies versus electronic. Please don't call BS..No BS here..My appointment was at 8:30 am and was already finished at 12:30......Side note: I sure wanted to see Ryan knock that smiling ******* into the next zip code....

Latest posts

Top Bottom