Ryan wins VP Debate!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, that would be me. Our Dr. office has drawn our blood for years up until yesterday. Had to go through the whole process at Stillwater Medical. Obama Care also dictates what percentage of prescriptions can be hard copies versus electronic. Please don't call BS..No BS here..My appointment was at 8:30 am and was already finished at 12:30......Side note: I sure wanted to see Ryan knock that smiling ******* into the next zip code....

Well, WTF have you to say about this?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's what I got out of the debate.

The only thing that allowed Biden to look good at all was his experience and the benefit of his position. The fact checkers are going to have a field day with Biden. Biden was just a rude *******. He did what he could with absolutely no success to work with.

Ryan on the other hand was polite, obviously knowledgeable and clearly got under Biden's skin when he got into actual facts and numbers. Ryan wins, but it will be called a draw at best or an outright Biden trounce by the media.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, that would be me. Our Dr. office has drawn our blood for years up until yesterday. Had to go through the whole process at Stillwater Medical. Obama Care also dictates what percentage of prescriptions can be hard copies versus electronic. Please don't call BS..No BS here..My appointment was at 8:30 am and was already finished at 12:30......Side note: I sure wanted to see Ryan knock that smiling ******* into the next zip code....

I would assume that this would be Medicare or other government plan? Not judging, just curious.

Because I cannot fathom a private insurer stating a hospital is needed to draw blood, versus an office of clinic. Only out government could devise something so nonsensical. Wow.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I can go to a 8 by 10 office in a strip mall, and meet an LPN to draw my blood and ship it to a lab for my blood lab, I think there's other options available. I have to call shenanigans on this doctor.
I can give you his name alone with the other 4 doctors in the office if you would like to get in touch with him and explain the rules to him. I'm sure he was probably just lying. You know how doctors are! They would rather have their nurse just stand around instead of doing what she has done for years. Hell,I bet that's what the problem really is. The doctors need some OSA member to help them understand the rules. GET REAL

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here's what I got out of the debate.

The only thing that allowed Biden to look good at all was his experience and the benefit of his position. The fact checkers are going to have a field day with Biden. Biden was just a rude *******. He did what he could with absolutely no success to work with.

Ryan on the other hand was polite, obviously knowledgeable and clearly got under Biden's skin when he got into actual facts and numbers. Ryan wins, but it will be called a draw at best or an outright Biden trounce by the media.

^^This is true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom