Ryan wins VP Debate!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It costs $161 dollars to file a lawsuit, I think Romney could finds that in any one of his 50 car ashtrays.

If its a lie, its libelous. Other than that Romney concedes its true.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, what is the obumers plan?

hes got a plan, i think, but its either not working or working slow. Remember it was Ryans job to explain Romneys plan, they are the challengers. We knew what Biden would say, right? He said their plan was working, surely he wouldnt say they failed. Biden did his job. Ryan didnt.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not in the political arena, you can say anything you want w/o fear of a lawsuit. Watch this.......joe biden has a tail!!!!!!!

Steve, anyone can file a lawsuit for any reason. Posting a joke on a forum that Biden will likely never see is a far cry from an article in a magazine with RS's reach in a highly contested presidential campaign.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It costs $161 dollars to file a lawsuit, I think Romney could finds that in any one of his 50 car ashtrays.

If its a lie, its libelous. Other than that Romney concedes its true.

Wrong, not in a political campaign for public office. Politician's have been lying about each other since Roman times. It's all about whether you can get enough people to believe you.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this situation it is irrelevant whether doc draws or employee. The patient is utilizing staff, equipment, etc. if not able to get reimbursed, doc loses money. I can tell you that my overhead keeps going up (meds, strep tests, suture kits), but reimbursement going down. It will not get better anytime soon.
The Doctor told us that Medicare alone with some other insurances have quit paying for this service. A couple of months ago they bled me in the office. Yesterday,different story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom