Ryan wins VP Debate!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, seriously, your're grasping for straws already?

BTW You're right, I made it up, he doesnt have a **** load of money with ostentatious behavior. Total fabrication on my part. Mea Culpa.

Do you have a link to back up this statement, or are you like a dem and put it out expecting a dummy to accept it?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Oh yea, another thing that happened last month. My prescription company (Medco) wrote me a really nice letter telling me that they would no longer pay one dime on my bp medicine that I have been taking for years. I would need to get with my Dr. and try to find something less expensive. They listed several different meds that they would cover. The one the dr. chose for me actually cost nearly 20 dollars more and Medco happily paid every penny. Go figure...

Well, damm! Don't we love obamma care!

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So what if he does? What the heck does having a lot of money have to do w anything? Heck, Obama has a ton of money. He is as arrogant as they come. Lets leave the money thing alone. There is not one person on this board that wouldn't jump at the chance to have that kind of money. It's not bad or good. It's what he has made for himself. He also gives a large percentage to charity.

I said the crack about money to show that the $168 to file a lawsuit was nothing to him, red herring much?

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom