S.Potts Custom knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joint effort on the sheath, she picked black I wanted brown, go figure I guess black and pink match, anyway she wins. Not sure what I did to get the pic so big but you should be able to see it...lol.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Bear Apprentice or similar (pink) for my 10 year old daughter. If someone has once collecting dust hit me up I would make you a heck of a knife in trade.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever made a crown stag handle bowie or willing to? One of these days when it's in the budget, I plan on having one made for me and you are obviously extremely talented so thought I'd ask if that's in your realm of interest.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever made a crown stag handle bowie or willing to? One of these days when it's in the budget, I plan on having one made for me and you are obviously extremely talented so thought I'd ask if that's in your realm of interest.

Sure I have made several stag handled knives, never a Bowie but I'm willing to jump in with both feet...lol and check always black and pink never brown and pink.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9 1/8" total blade is 4 1/4" of 3/16" thick 1095 high carbon steel
handle is camo g-10 with brushed 416 stainless bolster with nickel silver and brass accents.
sheath is 8-9oz veggie tanned leather, dyed tan.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My new hunting rig for this season, It will be 3rd attempt to replace the 0-1 tool steel hunter I made a long time ago. The Blade on this one is 3/16" thick D2, handle is copper bolster with nickel silver pins in bolster and handle, Mosaic pin is copper and Nickel silver lanyard tube is nickel silver, scales are 3/8" stock thickness black linen Micarta scales. Blade finish is just 600G one way hand sanded finish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom