S&W Performance Center

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firewire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's really not as big as I thought it would be. I ordered it sight unseen and was worried. I want to compare it to a 686 3", because I have a feeling they aren't too far off from each other. And at 37oz. it is lighter than a full size SS 1911 (40+oz.).

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy thread resurrection Batman! Might as well add a couple more. :)

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v23_hberttmank_swppc9a.jpg
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v23_hberttmank_smith627.jpg

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've posted this before, but didn't even know about this thread - so here we go again:

[Broken External Image]

The long barrel 627 isn't a Performance Center gun but from the "Pro Series," despite this "disadvantage" it has the best trigger of all my revolvers including the two Performance Center guns here.

firewire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice! Those are not the original grips though right? I mean they are S&W, but from their store not standard on the gun.

I've posted this before, but didn't even know about this thread - so here we go again:

[Broken External Image]

The long barrel 627 isn't a Performance Center gun but from the "Pro Series," despite this "disadvantage" it has the best trigger of all my revolvers including the two Performance Center guns here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom