SB1733 passed the Senate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwv

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Email sent to Governor Fallin. Thanks for the link.

It's good that you sent the email and I hope everyone else has done so. Until Governor Fallin signs the bill we DON'T have OC yet. We should also realize that the other side is also at work trying to get our Governor to Veto SB1733. The reports from the OKC television Stations are reporting as usual mostly negative stories like the one KFOR showed, from Tenners Western Wear, the manager said that they would be putting up signs and that they don't want any one OC in their store. I understand that It is their store to do as they wish, but my money will not be spent there. I have rights to.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's good that you sent the email and I hope everyone else has done so. Until Governor Fallin signs the bill we DON'T have OC yet. We should also realize that the other side is also at work trying to get our Governor to Veto SB1733. The reports from the OKC television Stations are reporting as usual mostly negative stories like the one KFOR showed, from Tenners Western Wear, the manager said that they would be putting up signs and that they don't want any one OC in their store. I understand that It is their store to do as they wish, but my money will not be spent there. I have rights to.
Agree, we shouldn't take for granted that the Governor will keep her word and sign the bill.

Michael

A

av8r115

Emailed Governor Fallin in support of SB1733. Also emailed Tener's to let them know I would not be doing business with them until they change their mind about open carry.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As it is my right to find another store to buy my boots and clothes. My $500 or $600 that I spend there every year is not going to hurt them but in masses it will. These sheep amaze me, They are afraid of the honest man and think the crook will obey his rules.

O

oklacowboy

I didn't see the news story about Tener's but, I can guarantee you that's one place that will never get my business again. That was just plain stupid of them.

C

Clay

remember the gun buster signs that came out in full force in 96? Then they mostely all went away. This is no different. Teners will realize its mistake and corect it too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom