School is teaching the kids That Americans dont have right to bear arms!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not "one teacher in one classroom" but rather the one that got busted.

The teacher didnt write the lesson, its nationally published, and its probably a safe bet there are many more school using it.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is not "one teacher in one classroom" but rather the one that got busted.

The teacher didnt write the lesson, its nationally published, and its probably a safe bet there are many more school using it.

First, it wasn't a lesson,it was a worksheet. Are others teachers using it, maybe. But not many, or we would heard about it a long time ago. Seems like a lazy teacher using old, pre-Heller, material. Doesn't excuse its use, of the other mistakes in the worksheet. But, unless you have reason to believe it's being used widespread, don't blow it out of proportion.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
First, it wasn't a lesson,it was a worksheet. Are others teachers using it, maybe. But not many, or we would heard about it a long time ago. Seems like a lazy teacher using old, pre-Heller, material. Doesn't excuse its use, of the other mistakes in the worksheet. But, unless you have reason to believe it's being used widespread, don't blow it out of proportion.

I really like your logic here.

So let's wait until something becomes widespread before we object to it!!!???

You need to read your own sig line.

Murphy's Laws #2
Left to themselves, things always go from bad to worse.

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A teacher last week, "I don't think any of you hot heads should have guns. I wouldn't trust you or your parents who raised you to act so crazily."

We were talking about people carrying and saving their own lives. -.-

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I really like your logic here.

So let's wait until something becomes widespread before we object to it!!!???

You need to read your own sig line.

First, notice I said it was pulled as it should have been. Second, I never said no one should object. I said don't blow it out of proportion. Anytime you find the school teaching incorrect information, you should object. But, maybe not make a national story over a single worksheet. Not in the textbook, not in the lesson plan, a worksheet. From the story it appears to be one teacher, one class. Not part of the curriculum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom