SCOTUS Healthcare Ruling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The supreme court is expected to release their decision within the hour.

This is the thread where we dance and celebrate that decision, maybe. So put your dancin shoes on and tell us what you think.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I'm curious what the ruling will be...no matter how it turns out, it will fix nothing. The budget will still be a disaster, people will still be weak and lazy, Obama will still be in office, and the sun will still rise tomorrow.

Both sides will claim victory and the rest of us will have nothing to show for it except for whatever we scratch out for ourselves...

Boy am I feeling cynical today, LOL.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no matter how it turns out, it will fix nothing. The budget will still be a disaster, people will still be weak and lazy, Obama will still be in office, and the sun will still rise tomorrow.

Both sides will claim victory and the rest of us will have nothing to show for it except for whatever we scratch out for ourselves...

Boy am I feeling cynical today, LOL.

That's the spirit, this is OSA by god.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I'm curious what the ruling will be...no matter how it turns out, it will fix nothing. The budget will still be a disaster, people will still be weak and lazy, Obama will still be in office, and the sun will still rise tomorrow.

This. No matter what we will get lots of political spin but little else.

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SUPREME COURT RULES:
Mandate survives as a tax...
Chief Justice Roberts joins the left of the Court...
The Medicaid provision is limited but not invalidated...

Latest posts

Top Bottom