Screen name origins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Mine became from my moms heart throb back in the day of a singer called Dennis Day as I was told.
Many years later in the service of the US government, way before this day and age found the government knew just about everything about you when the internet was still young.
When finally getting online with OSA I knew it was not going to hide anything by using a pseudonym on the net. A pipe dream by some thinking they are hiding real identities at best, so just used my real name.
My inspiration!

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a lot of imagination for me. All lower case initials of my name/Roman numeral my parents hung on me. Same name as my dad, I’m the II. Less typing the better for me. All my passwords would be the same four characters if they’d allow it. I had to get a password note book. Disgusting.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the mid 90’s I was heavily into duck hunting and training Labs, and when I started getting on eBay and message boards in the late 90’s, I used “retrieverman” as my user name.
Since my last Lab crossed the rainbow bridge in August and I don’t duck hunt much anymore, I’d consider changing it to something else, but I don’t really see the point. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom