Screen name origins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is pretty self explanatory.
My wife and I are professional dancers, choreographers, judges and produce lots of shows.
We are 4 time World Dance Champions and have had our own business in OKC for the past 34 years.
I started when I was 16 years old and have been going strong for the past 43 years. No plans on stopping.
Hence the name, “Dancer4life”.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way back about 40 years ago a college buddy of mine observed me do something he felt was incredibly lame + stupid and called me a "lame-o". This came from that famous movie "1941" starring John Belushi. Yes, that Spielberg directed Oscar snubbed classic. Anyway, Belushi crashed his P-40 in Hollywood. He reported the presence of Japanese submariners in the harbor to his rescuers. That star of the silver screen, Eddie Deezen asked if they were real Japanese and Belushi replied with the now famous retort, "No, lame-o. Wooden Japs." So, "lame-o" evolved into "Leemo" as one who has a history for lame and moronic behavior and then to "leemozoid" to indicate that this has been happening since the prehistoric era. Thus he called me an idiot since the beginning of time.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used my screen name on several sites since @ 1990. It comes from a Neil Young song debuted in Dec. 1989, but not officially released till 1992.

Dreamin' Man debut debut along with ****in' Up - Rotterdam, 12/13/1989

Live - Program named Center Stage - WTTW Chicago - originally aired on PBS

Official version - Harvest Moon - 1992

If you read this far do yourself a favor and watch this rehearsal for SNL September 1989. Includes The Needle and The Damage Dane -> No More. Separate video includes Rockin' In The Free World. These two videos are so great! Especially RITFW (electric debut) is awesome. Strings shredded.
TNATDD-> NM
RITFW ->

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used my screen name on several sites since @ 1990. It comes from a Neil Young song debuted in Dec. 1989, but not officially released till 1992.
Opps sorry. Didn't realize a whole sample frame whatever would appear with each youtube video :(
"Why do I keep ****in' uuuppppppp .... ?"

.41ae Guy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ParaPantera. Para=paraplegic from a spinal cord injury. Pantera=I'm fond of my 1972 DeTomaso Pantera

Attachments

• Win3.jpg
    Win3.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent 26 years in the Marines and flew the AV-8B Harrier II+. Considering that as Marines we go through Naval flight school and are designated Naval Aviators... I thought AV-8R would kill two birds with one stone. AV-8R being an AV-8B pilot and AV-8R being an aviator.
Where were you stationed around the end of '90s and early '00s? My BIL oversaw the maintenance for these planes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom