She signed it, fellas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't said much on the topic of open carry but the possibility of being stopped for no good reason because I'm open carrying creates an idea. Would there not be a market for a holster that has a slot on the outside that you could slide your license in so that anyone around could see you are carrying legally? Or is that a bad idea? Just popped into my head and I'm sure theres a serious problem with it but it sounded good.

No man.....that's what "open Carry" badges are for.
I can't wait!!!

:D

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And if that armed person is one of your fellow Law Enforcement Officers it would be OK for the EMT to let them just bleed out rather then treat because no other LEO is there to disarm/remove the weapon?

I am not being argumentative nor facetious Mr. Brown. I am serious. Under identical circumstances except for who the armed person was would you feel the same?

It's not my job to tell them how to do their job.

As I said in the previous post, irrational fear of a gun is silly but it does not invalidate a person's skills as a medical professional.

Do I wish this wasn't so? Sure. However that doesn't change the issue.

All that said, it isn't much of a concern for me personally as the police beat EMSA to the scene every time in Tulsa.

I cannot speak for other locales but all the self-reliant rural folk don't need ambulances or cops anyway.:wink2:

Michael Brown

TonyRumore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the same remark the anti-gun crowd uses for anybody who owns firearms.

It's also the same remark the hippies use for anybody who has a 4x4 truck or a loud motorcycle.

It's a remark beyond ignorance and one of the last ones I expected to see here.

Really????? So you think carrying your gun hanging out is a better idea than carrying it concealed? Grow up. Are you 12?

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp

P.S. I support the new law for quite a few reasons, but having the imature ass clowns flaunt their hardware at Walmart is not one of them. Nothing good will come from that.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Really????? So you think carrying your gun hanging out is a better idea than carrying it concealed? Grow up. Are you 12?

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp

P.S. I support the new law for quite a few reasons, but having the imature ass clowns flaunt their hardware at Walmart is not one of them. Nothing good will come from that.

Don't worry Tony, those people who choose to carry open will get tired of the novelty after they have been asked to leave 80-90% of the local businesses.

BTW, how's business? Are you still months behind?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Michael Brown

I cannot speak for other locales but all the self-reliant rural folk don't need ambulances or cops anyway.:wink2:

Michael Brown[/QUOTE]
As the resident red neck, reliant rural folk, currently making big circles in a combine, I'm confused by this statement.
We do need cops and ambulances for others on occasion.
Is this what your referring to?

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tony,

No need to be rude to state your opinion.

I'm not sure anyone here is arguing that open carry is a better tactic, just that it should be a right.

I will most likely never carry openly but support others rights to do so

Latest posts

Top Bottom