She signed it, fellas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least now you'll be able to identify the complete dork wads.. They will be the ones standing around in Oklahoma Police Supply with their gun hanging out......trying to look ohhhh sooooo cool.

Really????? So you think carrying your gun hanging out is a better idea than carrying it concealed? Grow up. Are you 12?

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp

P.S. I support the new law for quite a few reasons, but having the imature ass clowns flaunt their hardware at Walmart is not one of them. Nothing good will come from that.

Always great to see how our local business owners see us. I sure didn't expect this from you, but I am very glad to know how you feel... I'll keep it in mind in the future.

Don't worry Tony, those people who choose to carry open will get tired of the novelty after they have been asked to leave 80-90% of the local businesses.

BTW, how's business? Are you still months behind?
Won't be because of my orders.

Holding an opinion is one thing... ridiculing your potential customers is another. There's a way to go about things... this isn't it.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really????? So you think carrying your gun hanging out is a better idea than carrying it concealed? Grow up. Are you 12?

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp

P.S. I support the new law for quite a few reasons, but having the imature ass clowns flaunt their hardware at Walmart is not one of them. Nothing good will come from that.

Personally, I believe that ME carrying MY gun concealed is better than ME carrying MY gun openly. Again, that's just what I believe will work for me and me only. I still 100% support open carry for anyone who feels it's a better option for themselves.

I hope to send some business your way some day. I'd feel better about it knowing you respect your customers, though. Not that my $XXX means much to you in the grand scheme of things.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not my job to tell them how to do their job.

As I said in the previous post, irrational fear of a gun is silly but it does not invalidate a person's skills as a medical professional.

Do I wish this wasn't so? Sure. However that doesn't change the issue.

All that said, it isn't much of a concern for me personally as the police beat EMSA to the scene every time in Tulsa.

I cannot speak for other locales but all the self-reliant rural folk don't need ambulances or cops anyway.:wink2:

Michael Brown
This seems like straight up no bs truth to me. By the time cops and ambulances make it out here, it's already too late.
This our home. We live back in here

S

SpaceFlunky

Will there be an "official" No Firearms Allowed in Building signs/decals for business to post? Or will just any decals with said lettering work?

Latest posts

Top Bottom