sheds yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to do a controlled burn on some land in the next week or two depending on the wind/weather/burn ban, and that is the perfect time to find sheds. It should be on from this date forward.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis- I saw on TV that there is a burn ban on all 77 counties:(

I am not sure what county he is burning in, but here is a link that shows the current burn ban. Around here, the county commissioners meet with the county fire chiefs on Mondays and decide whether to issue the ban for the week or for 30 days. Currently we are in a 30 day ban so that they don't have to meet every Monday, unless situations change. When the burn ban was enacted, the link provided was updated within the hour. Your county mileage may vary, but should be similar.
Oklahoma Burn Bans
I would recommend calling the closest fire department to report your plans of the burn. At our department we request a follow up call when completed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure what county he is burning in, but here is a link that shows the current burn ban. Around here, the county commissioners meet with the county fire chiefs on Mondays and decide whether to issue the ban for the week or for 30 days. Currently we are in a 30 day ban so that they don't have to meet every Monday, unless situations change. When the burn ban was enacted, the link provided was updated within the hour. Your county mileage may vary, but should be similar.
Oklahoma Burn Bans
I would recommend calling the closest fire department to report your plans of the burn. At our department we request a follow up call when completed.

Thanks! I thought Grant county was out of it. As much mud/standing water, as we have over there, I couldn't imagine a ban.

That is good advice about notifying the FD's in the area. I'll also be notifying all of the neighbors of my intentions.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my 2 boys out last weekend looking for some. We found one small 4 point and a really thick odd shaped 8 point. I dont think either of them are from this year tho. The 4 point looks like its from last year and the 8 point probably from a couple years ago. We may go out again this weekend and see if we can find more.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my haul from the last two weekends

ai142.photobucket.com_albums_r120_relentless93_7b338882.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom