ShivWorks PUC/ECQC1&2,Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fm2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I'd pass along this information about an excellent upcoming class.

ShivWorks will be offering their excellent PUC and ECQC 1&2 class on December 4-6 at a private range near Bastrop, TX.

Friday evening the PUC (practical unarmed combat) class will be held from 6-10 PM.
Saturday & Sunday the ECQC 1 & 2 class from 9 til about 5 PM.

There are class outlines, training requirements, & gear requirements in the training section on the ShivWorks site. You may take the PUC class as a stand alone class. The PUC class is part of the ECQC 1&2, so you must take PUC if you sign up for ECQC 1&2.
The PUC class is $100 and the ECQC class is $400. If you sign up for both, it's $450. You can secure your slot by mailing in a 50% deposit. Contact me for the address

SouthNarc will be teaching these flagship classes, so don't miss a chance to train with this outstanding instructor. The concepts taught & practiced in these classes are very practical and directly applicable to CHL holders as well as law enforcement personnel.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask away, PM, or e-mail at glockfan AT comcastDOTnet

Regards,
Ferrell

LINKS:
http://www.shivworks.com
http://www.mdtactical.com/shivworks.htm

fm2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are the class descriptions:

PUC class.

The ShivWorks Practical Unarmed Combat core concepts module is a 4
hour fundamental block of instruction that introduces the student to the
parameters and context of criminal assault. The student will learn how criminals
actually assault citizens in the real world and will initially focus on strategies and
tactics for challenging and preempting the potential assailant. The instruction will
then shift to immediate action procedures for spontaneous assault and how to
regain initiative with non-stylized basic tools.

ECQC 1-2 class.
The ShivWorks Extreme Close Quarter Concepts I & II (ECQC 1&2) course is a
20 hour block of instruction which focuses on a multi-disciplinary approach to
building functional, combative handgun skills at zero to five feet. The course is
designed to instill core concepts of seamless integration and provide the platform
for aggressive problem solving during a life or death struggle. A heavy emphasis
is placed upon commonality of body mechanics between skill sub-sets, which
means that all combative software is reinforcing. Once the student’s skill sets are
initially ingrained, the participant will be stress inoculated with force on force drills
utilizing man-marking cartridges and protective equipment.

The class size is limited to ensure a quality learning experience.

SoonerBJJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TAKE THIS CLASS.

I've taken ECQC 1/2 twice already and will repeat it at every opportunity.

It WILL change the way you think about training and fighting with your gun.

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is some of the most valuable training available to actually prepare you for a street encounter. If you get the chance to go to his course, jump on it.

fm2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: We've secured a range car for evolutions.

We're getting down to the wire here, there's about 4 slots left, so email me if you want to get into the class.

Latest posts

Top Bottom