Shot indoors today (not at Tulsa Firearms)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from Medlock's in Collinsville, their range is finally open. I prefer to shoot outdoors but its nice to finally have a place to shoot when its cold or raining and evenings. Its nothing fancy, but nice. Six lanes, just shy of 25 yards. Cost is $15 for as long as you like. They also have some kind of membership package I will check into later. They do a very informal check your guns and ammo, no big deal, liability issues I guess. Fine to bring in your own ammo, Balzer is OK. Pick up your brass if you reload, if not, just leave it be. They still have a few things to work out. I would like to see stripes at 7, 10 and 15 yards. In my opinion, they also need a table or shelf being the firing line. It was a good afternoon!

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know why I thought YOU were shot today indoors! My comprehension skills are lacking today. I'm glad you liked it. I have been wanting to get out there and try it, but wasn't sure if it had opened.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know why I thought YOU were shot today indoors! My comprehension skills are lacking today. I'm glad you liked it. I have been wanting to get out there and try it, but wasn't sure if it had opened.

Could be my communication skills are also lacking today.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My old boss's uncle is the owner.. I'll have to have him take me over there sometime to try it out and see if I can get a good deal on a new toy :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom