Shot indoors today (not at Tulsa Firearms)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went ahead and called them a few minutes ago and they said they are renting any of their 'Used' guns. This excludes any that they have in there on consignment, obviously. $10 per gun for the rental - not bad in my opinion.

pistolsteve

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else been to the Medlock indoor range? I'm thinking of going up there this weekend instead of my usual trip out to Happy Hollow. Figure I'll save myself some sweat and mosquito bites by shooting indoors.

pistolsteve

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took the trip up there this afternoon. Took me about 30 minutes from S. Tulsa. No one else was shooting on the indoor range; it was kinda hot in there, but not as hot as outside (they had fans), and it'll be really nice in about December or January when it's 30 degrees outside.

You can run targets out from 5 to 25 yards. Didn't seem to be any restrictions on rapid fire or anything like that -- although that could've been due to the fact that I was the only one there. Cost was $15 plus $1 for each additional target after you wear out the free one.

Besides the shooting range, Medlock's have a really nice shop up there. Good selection of handguns and a dozen or so shotguns. At the handgun counter, they've got all the usual suspects: Ruger, Kahr, Glock, Springfield XD, S&W M&P, Kimber, S&W 1911s, Rock Island, Taurus, Kel Tec. A good number of revolvers too.

Worth the short trip up from Tulsa if you need a good indoor range or want to see a good selection of handguns.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I was there today as well. Took my brother-in-law that hasn't shot much before and he had a blast. It was indeed pretty warm in there but better than outside I suppose! There were two other guys there that left shortly after we'd arrived. The shop is very nice and was pretty busy which is good to see. I'll definitely be back!

Latest posts

Top Bottom