Shot indoors today (not at Tulsa Firearms)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a pistol only range. I'm not sure if you can do rimfire pistols or not. Call them and ask they great to deal with.

Why wouldn't they allow rimfire pistols?

I've shot .22 rifles there a few times, they asked what caliber the rifle was(while it was still in the case) and said OK.

http://www.medlockgunrange.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=37

Permitted Firearms include:

* All Pellet Guns
* All Pistols
* All Shotguns
* Most hangun chambered rifles
* Call for more information on any specific caliber you may have.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
can you shoot lead or jacketed only?

I think they just want jacketed (OSHA can get pretty screwy over lead; you'd think it was bad for you or something). As far as rifles, Becky told me they allow anything so long as the velocity is no more than 2000 ft/sec. Probably rules out most rifles, but give 'em a call.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there last week for the first time, They asked what I had, I told them 9MM, 12Ga, and .22 rifle, they said ok... go ahead.. Great place, nice people. I had the range all to myself for at least an hour. I will def. go back!

Suggestion.. use TWO forms of hearing protection. (plugs AND muffs)

I never shot indoors, its about twice as loud at least.

OologahBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never shot indoors It might be nice. But I would never be home. I have decided that this summer I am going to get the front end loader out and get a few tons (500 or so tons) of dirt and build shooting range out on my land. I hope I can gather the funds and time to get it done this year.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never shot indoors It might be nice. But I would never be home. I have decided that this summer I am going to get the front end loader out and get a few tons (500 or so tons) of dirt and build shooting range out on my land. I hope I can gather the funds and time to get it done this year.

That sound like a plan man!!! You need any help let me know... ( i got a few shovels!! haha)

Latest posts

Top Bottom