Should men wear Crocs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should men wear Crocs?

• YES, and I'm actually a pretty fashion-conscious person.

Votes: 25 8.4%
  • YES, but I don't care about my fashion.

Votes: 68 23.0%
  • Nope, they're for girls only.

Votes: 203 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2 pairs!

One pair is maroon, and it has "OU" on the backstrap. The other pair I bought at Sportsmans Warehouse, and they are navy, with the dallas cowboys star on the back.

I love em both, they are great!

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't even know what a Crocs was. Had to look it up on the net. Looks like they would be alright for hanging around the pool or at the lake.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hated them until I tried them on. Once you try them on, you'll love em. They are really comfy. Flip flops hurt my feet, but these things can go anywhere. I wore them on the beach, walking around, whatever.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They look comfortable and I would like to have a pair to walk from the back door to the pool.But.I was raised by a career Marine in San Diego,Ca.That pretty much says it all.Never owned a pair of sandals,flipflops,etc,in my entire life ,same as my 2 brothers-so I guess Crocs would be off limits as well.Growing up the beach was out our backyard.We either went barefoot or wore our slip-on Vans or Chucks.My kids wear Crocs and love em.I have never told my 11 yr old son not to wear them,or sandals,etc.My dad never said not to either,but,it was just pretty well understood with him and his generation what category he would put you in if you came in wearing a pair-or had an earring in an ear.The long hair he tolerated.Today,I stick to my $5 Wallyworld boat shoes and prison issue looking hopsacks going to the pool and to the lake.My summer wardrobe still to this day consists of baseball caps, my old slip-on Vans or Chucks or skater shoes,long shorts and plain white T's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom