Should we get Reinvolved with Iraq?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets not forget that WMDs also include chemical and bio

Just one of many tidbits in the above link:
Iraq claimed that it unilaterally destroyed more than 7500 liters of the Botulinum toxin and 3412 liters of Bacillus anthracis spores in 1991; UNSCOM noted that there was not evidence to support quantities claimed to be destroyed. The report concludes "the Commission has no confidence that all bulk agents have been destroyed... and that a BW capability does not exist in Iraq."

His nuke program may have been mothballed but his other WMDs weren't they were just hidden. He only had 6-9 months to hide them out of country while Bush played tiddlywinks with the U.N. They bulk of them likely went to Syria. How ironic would it be for these pukes to bring some back and use against Bagdad? I wouldn't put it past them. Obama will learn of it after the fact on the news too.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ah war seems so easy to wage when others must do it for us. How many of you will go volunteer to join the army today in order to put an end to what is going on in Iraq? Not many my guess or the recruiters would be very busy. Our men and women have served long and hard for that conflict. They have sacrificed much sometimes the ultimate. For anyone that wants us on the ground again I suggest you go sign up today otherwise your talk is indeed cheap. I volunteered for Vietnam and learned that lesson quickly.

If theyd take me back in the shape im in and put me back on my ship, id jump on it. Except I aint doing all that cleaning and painting and mess hall crap. And I wouldnt listen to a bunch of dumbazz wanna be's.

Oh nevermind, the memories are good but the reality of military life doesnt make it worth my time. I wont fight anymore needless wars and I wont do any humanitarian missions that dont involve US citizens.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If theyd take me back in the shape im in and put me back on my ship, id jump on it. Except I aint doing all that cleaning and painting and mess hall crap. And I wouldnt listen to a bunch of dumbazz wanna be's.

Oh nevermind, the memories are good but the reality of military life doesnt make it worth my time. I wont fight anymore needless wars and I wont do any humanitarian missions that dont involve US citizens.

Here, here Lurker

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the pertinent question now is; what will be the next distraction to take our attention from Iraq? Or, Is Iraq taking our attention from something bigger, and much closer?

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let them fight their own war, and after they kill their selves, instead of launching a big freaking bomb at them, launch a smaller bomb at them to clean up the rest.

...That entire area is a catch 22 for us. We will deal with them now, and deal with them later, and deal with them later after that. I think we should stay back until the mother effer's come knocking, and next time they do, give them one multi-trillion dollar swift kick to the coin purse. I'm talking make that place look like a true war zone, yes there will be civilian lives lost, but cities need to be leveled, and generations of people need to die, trying to rid them of their hate for everyone. Their hate breeds from their elders, and every person that has been passed down to needs to die for that country to have a chance at a civilized existence.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Pull all troops out and bring them home. We've done enough over there. All they're going to do is lay down arms and run. It's a civil war, we need to stay out of it.

Exactly.

We need to quit trying to save the world from itself. "Liberating" others doesn't work. They have to want to take it themselves. We're trillions in debt, and we're still spending billions on others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Let them fight their own war, and after they kill their selves, instead of launching a big freaking bomb at them, launch a smaller bomb at them to clean up the rest.

...That entire area is a catch 22 for us. We will deal with them now, and deal with them later, and deal with them later after that. I think we should stay back until the mother effer's come knocking, and next time they do, give them one multi-trillion dollar swift kick to the coin purse. I'm talking make that place look like a true war zone, yes there will be civilian lives lost, but cities need to be leveled, and generations of people need to die, trying to rid them of their hate for everyone. Their hate breeds from their elders, and every person that has been passed down to needs to die for that country to have a chance at a civilized existence.

If I was in charge, id let China, Russia, India, England and France know that if we suffer any terrorist attack we are going to use Nukes on that terrorists country, No matter what country they are from. So if you have a treaty with any of these terrorist countries you best get ready as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom