Show yer boots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see some boots. Cowboy boots, work boots, dog boots, whatever.

I'll start with infamous Nocona Rattlesnakes from the recent discussion in the General forum. They actually look a little better than I remember...

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_photo3.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been will be so happy. For some reason this thread made me realize I have an inordinate number of pictures of my own feet.

Wesco
039.JPG

Danner
2010-11-21%252011.26.56.jpg

Vasque hikers
277.JPG

Sorels
084.JPG

I had to walk over and take a pic of these as they sit, needing to be cleaned and sealed. Wesco Jobmasters I've worn nearly every day for almost 4 years. Best work boots ever.
011.JPG

These are in the mail from ebay because they were cheap, old and I troll ebay too much.
boots.JPG

Last edited:

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been will be so happy. For some reason this thread made me realize I have an inordinate number of pictures of my own feet.

Wesco
039.JPG

Danner
2010-11-21%252011.26.56.jpg

Vasque hikers
277.JPG

Sorels
084.JPG

I had to walk over and take a pic of these as they sit, needing to be cleaned and sealed. Wesco Jobmasters I've worn nearly every day for almost 4 years. Best work boots ever.
011.JPG

These are in the mail from ebay because they were cheap, old and I troll ebay too much.
boots.JPG

Hey, Ridge, you ever try any White's? I have wondered how they compare to the Wesco's. Got about six pair of White's and about the same number of Danner's.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have had these boots for 10 years. Worn almost daily. Wore them 90% of the days I was at OSU. They've almost had it, but they've been the best footwear investment I've ever made. Laces and insoles have come and gone.
i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Misc_017b7296.jpg

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My every day boots are Danner Gortex. My hand made, super cool, pimp/rock star boots are Rios of Mercedes shark skin stove pipes, knee high. Yes, the jeans go in them. Boots like that need to be seen, not shamefully hidden.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v235_TheGunsOfElGuapo_Photo02270750.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom