Show yer boots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, Ridge, you ever try any White's? I have wondered how they compare to the Wesco's. Got about six pair of White's and about the same number of Danner's.

Never had any, but I'd guess they are about on par with Wesco when it comes to quality, from everything I've seen and heard. Heard good things about Nick's, too.

I'm sold on Wesco for life now and probably won't try anything else in the "quality boot" world. When/if my American-made Danner hunting boots ever start to fail, I'm going to order a pair of custom Wesco Packers. They'll cost stupid money, but I know I'd literally wear them until I die. Wesco rebuilds boots for 1/2 the cost of new should they ever need it.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
for been

monk+sophie+2010+mar+boots2.jpg

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had any, but I'd guess they are about on par with Wesco when it comes to quality, from everything I've seen and heard. Heard good things about Nick's, too.

I'm sold on Wesco for life now and probably won't try anything else in the "quality boot" world. When/if my American-made Danner hunting boots ever start to fail, I'm going to order a pair of custom Wesco Packers. They'll cost stupid money, but I know I'd literally wear them until I die. Wesco rebuilds boots for 1/2 the cost of new should they ever need it.

Heard the same about Nick's. I have been told that buying boots from any of these guys is more dependent on fit than quality. I have a couple of pairs of White's that have been to rebuild twice. The Danner's I picked up here and there on sale, and the quality is OK. The US-made Danner's are rebuildable also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom