Sig MPX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I were just working on her trigger finger, as she was practicing shooting the tv with snap caps in a XD, and I encouraged her to place her trigger finger of her left hand on the hook of the front of the trigger guard.

I began to explain about leverage, and having more control, and she stops me right there and says, "Yeah, trigonometry. I know. I get it." Then she asked why they didn't just have another grip out here (she points to the picatinny rail for a light/laser). I explained to her that that was one of those NFA things we talked about. She said, "But wouldn't you have more control?"

I said "Yes".

Then she asked something like, "Wait. So they want you to have LESS control over the weapon that you are firing? How is that better? That's just stupid"

I said, "Exactly."

And that, my friends, summed up in three words by my lovely, astrophysics wife, is the NFA in regards to SBRs, hand guns with stocks, fore grips on hand guns.

"That's just stupid."

Latest posts

Top Bottom