SIG P238's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Was in a gun store in Casper (WY) today and they had NINE SIG P238's on the shelf. Never seen that many at any single store. Anyone else seeing them in such numbers?

To this and while Casper may not be the best test market, I wonder if sales have slowed down OR if SIG is just cranking out a bunch of their mouse guns?

underwood 43

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dealer I use had three but sold them fast. he seemed to think it depended on which ones they were building at the time you were ordering. He seems to think they only build so many of each style and move to the next and then do it all over again. But there are usally quite a few listed on gunbroker. so who knows.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally worked the kinks out of mine and I love it. Bought colt mustang mags from midway that work great, and I've noticed that some gun shops are carrying them for p238 owners.

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My Colt Pony mags work perfectly in my wife's P238. A local store has a few P238 mags in stock, but I believe they are silver painted solid gold, they must be at $45 a mag!

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In the OKC area, can anyone point me to a store that has P238's? Reason why I ask is that I am on the road a lot and will be coming home for a few days and simply do not have time to drive around and shop for a gun. Appreciate the feedback! Thanks! Ron

Latest posts

Top Bottom