Sig P365 - I tried; Oh Lordy I Tried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a g48 with a 15 rd mag. I wish I had gone with a 365, G43, Springfield Hellcat, etc. it’s just bigger than I want for daily carry.

See? Different strokes for different folks. It’s good that we have choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You and G.E.D. need to pick a platform and practice to proficiency.

This is gonna make you laugh, but after totin' a Glock for almost 30 years (my first was a gen2 G22 way back in 1991) the Glock has ruined my chances for any other weapon.

In the past 20 something years, some of ya'll here can testify to this, I've tried damn near every firearm maker out there, and I always return to the Glock. It's something about the grip or the trigger or the nomenclature, manual of arms, I dunno. All I can say is no other pistol feels right. I'm not saying the Glock feels "good" it just doesn't feel "right."

I've tried em all and I ALWAYS come back home to the Glock.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some vultures up in here!!!

I might post it for trade here soon. As much as I would like a different carry pistol, I’m lazy also. Posting it takes effort.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it Drury, I sold my 43 and went to a 365 based on your recommendations. I want a refund and an online apology or I'll take that leather holster for free instead.

Oh I’m sorry. Check’s in the mail. But the real question is: Do you like the P365?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom