Sig P938 range report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So today Tiny Feet calls one of the big US Sig distributors trying to land himself a pimped Blackwood edition of the 938. We'll see how that goes. I gotta say, though, the Blackwood is nice.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called Sig before I got mine and they said there were no revelations about any new iterations other than the 5 that are already available. I sure wanted an SAS.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the Blackwood

P938%20Blackwood.jpg

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, one thing I forgot to mention- The P238 has some vertical grooves on the front of the grip while the 938 is checked on the grip front. I suppose Sig figured they needed to beef up the gripping surface of the gun for the increased power of the 9mm over the .380. So between the checking on the grip panels themselves and the grip front, it is almost "sticky" compared to the P238. This isn't a bad thing but you'll notice it if you put several rounds through the gun in one setting.

C

cpolesen

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention- The P238 has some vertical grooves on the front of the grip while the 938 is checked on the grip front. I suppose Sig figured they needed to beef up the gripping surface of the gun for the increased power of the 9mm over the .380. So between the checking on the grip panels themselves and the grip front, it is almost "sticky" compared to the P238. This isn't a bad thing but you'll notice it if you put several rounds through the gun in one setting.
I will just order some shootin gloves, problem solved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom