Sig P938 range report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: Ronny had some issues with the Remington 115 FMJ ammo in the P938 so I figured I'd give it a try. FTF on the first mag. For some reason I guess the 938 doesn't like that particular ammo but that's the only stuff I've had problems with so far.

I ran the rest of it through my CZ P-01 and it ate it like a fat kid in a candy store.

Good report. I am interested in this gun and I wondered how it would shoot.

Only problem: 9MM:lmfao::comfort::boxing3: J/K...

Ha ha! Love me some 9mm!

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should receive my P938 Extreme next week. If I have any Remington 9mm in the safe, I'll try it and see how it functiions. I'm hoping that it fits in my Desantis G3 pocket holster like my Colt Mustang does. Well see.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should receive my P938 Extreme next week. If I have any Remington 9mm in the safe, I'll try it and see how it functiions. I'm hoping that it fits in my Desantis G3 pocket holster like my Colt Mustang does. Well see.

Cool deal! Let us know how she does. I hope to hit the range this weekend and run mine some more.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made it back out again today and tried the Remington again. About 40 rounds and many failure to feeds. Once again, Federals ran like champs.

I was playing around with the spent casings and found some differences in the Remington and Federal ammo. I've already shown a pic of the difference in length; the Federal being about 1/16th inch longer. The pic below shows a Federal round on the left and a Remington round on the left. I put a spent Remington casing upside down on the Remington round and it sits all the way down easily and actually wobbles a little.

On the left is a Remington casing upside down on a Federal round and you can see it doesn't sit down all the way, although it can be pushed down easily. Net is that the Federal round is not only longer but fatter.

I don't know that this bit of info means a dang thing.

[Broken External Image]

The Remingtons worked fine in my Camp 9. Of course, it has some pretty loose tolerances.

Latest posts

Top Bottom