Sightmark Wraith HD 4-32x50 Night Vision Digital Riflescope -Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
For those that are wanting to get into the Night Vision game, here is a decent deal from Amazon. If you are a Prime member in good standing they are offering 5 pay on this setup. No Interest, no fees, and no credit check. 5 equal monthly payments and you will have it next week.

D1773125-7C12-4E8A-BDD5-DACD19B5939B.png

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I posted a video of the wraith Hd from my SD card that the Wraith uses. Very cool. I posted it elsewhere and if someone is interested in seeing what it looks like, pm me and I'll tell you where to view it. So far I've zeroed it on my Ar with the grendel upper and the normal 223/556 nato colt upper. Held zero when programed in. Can't wait to zero it on the Henry 223/556 NATO lever action long ranger.
I'm trying to figure out how to show video of both the wraith 4-32x50 HD and an entry thermal (entry hell. still over a grand). I think the night vision is better at definition of what the target is and only limited by the IR. I've had it out looking at targets at 500 with great results and quality. The thermal gets a bit white glows but you can see easily through brush. I think I'd prefer the Wraith because of the price and the quality. I'm waiting for a top shelf IR to add to it but honestly, the factory does great.
The wraith has some weight. Keep this in mind. It weighs more because it does more. Still, it aint no anchor so unless your a snowflake, eat some popeye spinach and don't complain.
PS> Holds zero well
Sorry for the long post. I keep lying about turning over a new leaf and stop making my post so long and putting too much usless pics.
Ha. You can put a bow on a pig and it's still a pig.

Latest posts

Top Bottom