Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeb Bush drops out of the Republican race for president

My only advice to Jeb is, "Don't let the door hit you in your backside on your way out"!!!:rollingla:rotflmao:

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have decided that I will vote for trump. The reason being he is a strong business man...I know that sounds rudimentary but let me explain. A good business man is not the smartest person in the room, hence all of his "stuff things and make America great is how we will fix it" comments. A good business man excels at hiring the smartest person in the room and putting them in charge of what they specialize in. I think he will appoint the smartest people in our country to help run our country.

maxresdefault.jpg

michaeld

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll vote for him if he is the nominee but he worries me.
He has no tact, he's a name caller, and inflames situations where a president should calm them

But he's still better than Hillary/Sanders

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course everyone siding for Trump realizes the media kid gloves he's being treated too will come off with spectacular fireworks once the primary is over?

He has sooooo much baggage that is being ignored because they are saving it for real damage control once, or if, he becomes the nominee.

Another point I'd like some one to comment on, what about his answers to questions? Have any of you read the actual transcripts?

They are completely nonsensical. There is no possible way to determine where he stands on anything. Is this really where we need to be to win this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom