Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd party with Bernie. And Jeb, maybe. I bey Jeb is ready to get blitzed after Super Tuesday. Kasich could come but I doubt he's much fun. Maybe he'd loosen up.

Hillary, Trump, Cruz, Rubio and Carson are not invited. Nobody tell them about the party.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd party with Bernie. And Jeb, maybe. I bey Jeb is ready to get blitzed after Super Tuesday. Kasich could come but I doubt he's much fun. Maybe he'd loosen up.

Hillary, Trump, Cruz, Rubio and Carson are not invited. Nobody tell them about the party.

Man, don't bore us with this BS....you're better that this!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
bombing oil supply lines is exactly what Trump advocated long before any other candidate .. my only question is why did it take so long???

]

Ostupid and his administration didn't bomb the tankers transporting oil, oil rigs producing oil or the refineries because of their concern that it would contribute to global warming.

Ostupid said in a speech before the UN that Global warming is our greatest threat.

There you have it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reason no one buys the bull$hit "big govt saves you money" line is because we have all been burned time and time again when big govt tries to "fix" things. Obamacare was supposed to save everyone money too. The reality is that there is no free lunch and costs run higher than projected while revenues run lower than projected. I'd just assume the govt stop trying to "fix" **** and leave people alone.

Obama said over twenty times in speeches that the American family was going to save around $2500 a year when Obama care became law because it was such a great program.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama also said, "We will continue to work toward an unmatched level of transparency, participation and accountability across the entire administration." There was also something said to the effect that "if you like your doctor/insurance, you can keep your doctor/insurance".

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found it! I found it!

It's Bernie's magic trees! That's what will make his math work! How could I miss that? :hithead:

Bernie - Magic Trees.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found it! I found it!

It's Bernie's magic trees! That's what will make his math work! How could I miss that? :hithead:

View attachment 53726

LOL, that's where the magic stuff has to come from. We are taxed enough.

Hell, my income was taxed before retiring, and the money I put into SS is being taxed again after they have used it, and are being forced to give it back to me.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, that's where the magic stuff has to come from. We are taxed enough.

Hell, my income was taxed before retiring, and the money I put into SS is being taxed again after they have used it, and are being forced to give it back to me.

Well technically it IS income. I mean you put it in after paying tax on it. Then they stole it from you. Now they are paying you back with someone else's money so it has to be taxed again right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom