Smart car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the small car vs. dump trucks/tractor-trailers pics with the requisite "see, they're too dangerous" remarks. Take a look at the front wheel/axle of that tractor, and tell me you'd walk away from a head-on with that rig, at a speed that provides enough inertia to shove the axle back (whether it "submarines" or not), even in an F150. A head-on crash with a semi is a head-on with a semi, regardless if you're driving a Smart car or a Tahoe. You're going to get the sh*t end of the stick.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the small car vs. dump trucks/tractor-trailers pics with the requisite "see, they're too dangerous" remarks. Take a look at the front wheel/axle of that tractor, and tell me you'd walk away from a head-on with that rig, at a speed that provides enough inertia to shove the axle back (whether it "submarines" or not), even in an F150. A head-on crash with a semi is a head-on with a semi, regardless if you're driving a Smart car or a Tahoe. You're going to get the sh*t end of the stick.

That might be true but at least in an F-150, they will still find my body in there to return to my family, smart car would be like I went through a meat grinder. All jokes aside, if someone like a smart car then more power to them. I personally don't like them and nobody in my family will drive one if I have a say so, definitely not my wife and kids.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That might be true but at least in an F-150, they will still find my body in there to return to my family, smart car would be like I went through a meat grinder. All jokes aside, if someone like a smart car then more power to them. I personally don't like them and nobody in my family will drive one if I have a say so, definitely not my wife and kids.

I don't want one myself, but regardless of body condition, dead is dead.

bcox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is whats left of a smart car.
ai702.photobucket.com_albums_ww22_gearys5600_smart.jpg

Another smart car.
[Broken External Image]

First car is a Chevy HHR I do believe

Latest posts

Top Bottom