So much for Green the Vote. Recreational MJ will not be on the ballot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where's my shocked face?? Its politics, everybody involved in politics lies..
If they didn't they wouldn't be in politics!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When might we get around that these individuals were lieing to the public, lieing to the election board, basically lieing to the State of Oklahoma. Filing this should be considered illegal and someone should be prosecuted. How much was spent on this whole lie, some of it was our tax dollars.

No one seems concerned about that. Hummm

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When might we get around that these individuals were lieing to the public, lieing to the election board, basically lieing to the State of Oklahoma. Filing this should be considered illegal and someone should be prosecuted. How much was spent on this whole lie, some of it was our tax dollars.

No one seems concerned about that. Hummm

These folks have been caught in the lies. And they suck at covering and distorting the lies like most politicians. They are just blaming each other. I hope they actually broke some laws and will be prosecuted.

These people are pathetic. "It's okay to fudge the numbers to get people motivated". That's the name of the game with social media.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom