Some blades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't been around a lot lately, but here's some updates for my folders:

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

I think I've got one more Benchmade coming in (Mini Onslaught) and I'm done with new folders for a bit (other than buying them for the kids). I really don't have too many more out there that I crave. Since owning the Strider SNG and then getting rid of it due to being so expensive for what I got (I don't know, lots of folks love them), I just couldn't justify it. I traded her off for a Busse SAR3 and a Game Warden (both users), so I think I did alright :D

I'd love to own a Hinderer XM-18 and possibly a few FRN Spydies or maybe the new Zero Tolerance 0550 or their Hinderer-colab flipper that's in the works, but I'm not in any rush anymore. These Spydercos are amazing quality for the money - I'm a fanboy for sure.

I'll post pics of the two new Busses as soon as they come in, but I'm probably going to be selling my Skeleton Warden pretty soon - as much as I hate to.

jeepersjeep

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice EZB!
I've been thinking about purchasing a necker lately.
Just recently traveled to MO and stopped by the A.G. Russell store. Pretty small for what it looks like on the outside but had some great prices.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice lookin blades. Are those your new Busse's?

Thanks man.

Yessir - I didn't think I'd like that SAR-3 as much as I do - its probably a better fit than the Game Warden (my all-time personal favorite fixed-blade up until I got this SAR3). These are both "users" so I don't feel bad at all about using them like they should be used.

I've been without a Game Warden for far too long now - I sold that and my RAT RC-3 and have regretted it every since.

The Skeleton Warden was nice - but just not the same.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

The FFG Delica is perhaps the greatest slicer I've ever handled in my life. The Benchmade Bob Lum Mini-Onslaught... not so much :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom