Some leather work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about some smoking six shooters?

Thats cool may put that one on the list.

Do you make anything else or just coasters?
I have also made a cuff.. See above. And am working on my own belt design. have one of those in the early stages too. I just started working with leather last week so I am still growing and thinking of what all I can make.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been wanting to do a hardtail seat for a while. THat is what originally got me into looking into leather working. If I had someone to buy it when I was done. I would definitely be down for making one.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
O Yeah, Some Linked .30 is definately going on the list. I wish I could have taken credit for that idea. That will be sweet. Penis =] Thanks but my work is not anywhere near the skill it takes to make a holster like above and the guitar K-Man is covering. Those are really nice pieces.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, Here is the Next piece. It is another Cuff with a Von Dutch theme. I haven't decided on the color of this one yet. But got the tooling finished up. This one is going to have a Liner saddle stitched on the inside of it.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom