Sonic And Chili's Announce No-Gun Policies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In other news Chilis's will continue to receive my money, most likely not sonic.

I didn't see it mentioned but OKOCA showed up at a Chili's in Tulsa to rally against an Moms Demand Action protest. MDA demanded management force the OCing OKOCA member to leave instead..... Management told MDA to leave and have OKOCA free drinks....

I love it I wish more would do that.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so glad someone besides me thinks this way. I too cannot fathom what these cowboys are thinking by carrying a long gun into a restaurant. I guess they think they are going to "be a hero" and stop a robbery or get in a big shoot out...lol.

Yup, like I said in an earlier thread. Getting all excited over carrying a gun and acting like a drunk teenager playing with a titty for the first time....

The Cow Exploder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thrilled to see that a business/property owner's rights trump an individual citizen's civil rights, even when they've opened their premises to the public. Glad to know that if I want to do business with the public in part of my property that I can discriminate against whoever I want, for whatever reason I want. People with guns, or canes, prosthetic limbs, service animals, visible piercings, tattoos, or anything else that makes other customers feel uncomfortable?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thrilled to see that a business/property owner's rights trump an individual citizen's civil rights, even when they've opened their premises to the public. Glad to know that if I want to do business with the public in part of my property that I can discriminate against whoever I want, for whatever reason I want. People with guns, or canes, prosthetic limbs, service animals, visible piercings, tattoos, or anything else that makes other customers feel uncomfortable?

A business/property owner is a citizen. And as that property owner you have the freedom to decide who you will allow on your property? Oh, I wish that it were so......

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They were housed at the County Jail I once worked at. Department of corrections had a contract to house some of their Inmates at our facility. There are good people out there that mess up and go in the wrong direction. I support sonic for presenting opportunity to get people back on their feet. But man I'm not going there if I can't carry.

You're in your car how does Sonic know if you gotta gun in their or not? Have they ever told someone over the speaker you order through that they would have to leave cause they might have a gun in their car? I don't get this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom