Sonic And Chili's Announce No-Gun Policies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardA76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow..... Sonic patio dining.....na think I will pass regardless LOL

We go to Sonic from time to time, however there is a reason its a DRIVE IN guess they wanted to make sure they remained a drive in.

I think some places just want to take a stand to one side or the other, some just take the wrong side.

Dont even get me started on the idiots of open arrest I mean carry Texas.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep. I hate to get the OC crowd started, but none of this was a problem when I "may, or may not" have had my Glock on me all of these years.

I am so glad someone besides me thinks this way. I too cannot fathom what these cowboys are thinking by carrying a long gun into a restaurant. I guess they think they are going to "be a hero" and stop a robbery or get in a big shoot out...lol.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am so glad someone besides me thinks this way. I too cannot fathom what these cowboys are thinking by carrying a long gun into a restaurant. I guess they think they are going to "be a hero" and stop a robbery or get in a big shoot out...lol.

Yea. They are making us all look bad.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What kinda idiots would sling an AK-47 over their shoulder after they got outta the car just to go inside and eat a footlong chili chesse covered weenie? Stupid is as stupid does. I just wish they had a Sonic here.

With the left you give an inch they take a mile. While I agree that an ar or ak slung across your back is stupid the same people changing these policies often think of us having a sig strapped to our hip is wrong.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I rarely eat out these days. When I do I tend to go to a place where the waitresses are dressed in skimpy outfits and the clientele is less inclined to be offended by my carrying a sidearm. If I take the wife unit out we'll go to someplace that is more upscale than Sonic or Chili's, which prompts me to wear a jacket making my OC now CC.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

No GC, I think it's actually worse than this. These dickwads for whatever reason have taken it upon themselve to go forth and "educate" the sheep. I think they view themselves as "enlightened" and the only ones qualified and motivated enough to do it.

Edit: I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that some of these are Bloomberg plants. Wouldn't be surprising at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom