Sonic And Chili's Announce No-Gun Policies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In other news Chilis's will continue to receive my money, most likely not sonic.

I didn't see it mentioned but OKOCA showed up at a Chili's in Tulsa to rally against an Moms Demand Action protest. MDA demanded management force the OCing OKOCA member to leave instead..... Management told MDA to leave and have OKOCA free drinks....

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No loss here. Two places that never get any of my money anyway.

I agree, Sonic as a restaurant is a joke, but then again, so is Chili's.

I will guess it is just a matter of time until this happens at a place you do spend your money at though. This is becoming the norm, more and more frequently we hear about this happening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I will guess it is just a matter of time until this happens at a place you do spend your money at though. This is becoming the norm, more and more frequently we hear about this happening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Tru dat!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
In other news Chilis's will continue to receive my money, most likely not sonic.

I didn't see it mentioned but OKOCA showed up at a Chili's in Tulsa to rally against an Moms Demand Action protest. MDA demanded management force the OCing OKOCA member to leave instead..... Management told MDA to leave and have OKOCA free drinks....

It looks like that happened at Chipotle.

http://gunsnfreedom.com/tulsa-chipotle-kicks-out-moms-demand-action-for-harassing-gun-group/

somarsmi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you know they are ex-cons?

They were housed at the County Jail I once worked at. Department of corrections had a contract to house some of their Inmates at our facility. There are good people out there that mess up and go in the wrong direction. I support sonic for presenting opportunity to get people back on their feet. But man I'm not going there if I can't carry.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Good catch. I should've fact checked the story, I was told Chili's.

They were housed at the County Jail I once worked at. Department of corrections had a contract to house some of their Inmates at our facility. There are good people out there that mess up and go in the wrong direction. I support sonic for presenting opportunity to get people back on their feet. But man I'm not going there if I can't carry.

Figured you either had to arrest them or work in a jail.

Or run backgrounds checks on everyone you saw lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom