Sons of Guns episode featuring "1,000 yd accurate AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. But it's about guns and I dig the chick. :thumb:

For as much money as they are making I would expect her to get to a dentist/orthodontist. Snaggletooth to the max is not attractive to me. I dig a girl with nice teeth, plus some other stuff.

To get on topic yeah I don't know that I would be crazy about buying anything red jacket either but you know how many people see it on TV spin around in their chair and hop on-line to order one? We are sheeple remember?

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To get on topic yeah I don't know that I would be crazy about buying anything red jacket either but you know how many people see it on TV spin around in their chair and hop on-line to order one? We are sheeple remember?

That's a scary thought, but you're probably right.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
From Red Jacket web site Its was 308. Cost about $3800. To build and they were at the range about 10hrs filming. This is a one of a kind rifle just something to show it can be done. For me I would like to have one of there AKs they do good work.

^^^This....

For as much money as they are making I would expect her to get to a dentist/orthodontist. Snaggletooth to the max is not attractive to me. I dig a girl with nice teeth, plus some other stuff.

Have you ever shot one?? Have you ever even seen one??They build a fine quality AK,I've handled and shot several.As far as Stephanie goes,she's just OK.Try having multiple cameras stuck in your face,producers/directors ordering you around all day and see how good you look on TV.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They might make some good guns, but the show is painful.

Annoying daughter, contrived dialogue, fabricated "customers", phony military folks etc...

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They might make some good guns, but the show is painful.

Annoying daughter, contrived dialogue, fabricated "customers", phony military folks etc...

The good folks a Red Jacket have very little to do with the production.I,for one and am always glad to see any shows about people responsibly handling and enjoying firearms no matter how scripted it is.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow.
and people wonder why I don't hang out here much anymore....

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen the ads for Red Jacket for a couple of years now. After they come out with their show "Tons of Dumb", no way would I do business with them. If they are going to script it, why not do projects that are not so dumb ? As in that 410 "gator gun" they made last year. Everyone knows that the 22, 22 mag and 17HMR works well.............Choot him Jacob......Choot him !

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After they come out with their show "Tons of Dumb", no way would I do business with them. If they are going to script it, why not do projects that are not so dumb ?
Sons of Guns is LA ink is NY Ink is OC Choppers. Get real. :rolleyes2 I sure won't knock the guy for taking advertising he is paid for.

They make excellent firearms, BTW.

They're man-soaps. Discovery isn't going to take liability for showing how to build something real and potentially lethal, so you get to see some grinder-flash, and pulling on the press & vise-grips. If you don''t like stupid-vision, 1) don't watch it, and 2) educate the folks around you. Raise the viewers' intelligence, you raise the standard of the show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom