Sons of Guns episode featuring "1,000 yd accurate AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. But it's about guns and I dig the chick. :thumb:

She thinks she is hot ****, and her attitude is grossly unattractive.

Have you ever shot one?? Have you ever even seen one??They build a fine quality AK,I've handled and shot several.As far as Stephanie goes,she's just OK.Try having multiple cameras stuck in your face,producers/directors ordering you around all day and see how good you look on TV.

Yes, I have owned one and got rid of it quickly.... It was worse than any WASR-10 I've ever shot. As for having multiple cameras stuck in her face all day, this is not an excuse. Some people were made for the camera, and obviously some were not. There are many others that don't seem to have an issue with this...

I don't recall them ever saying the actually shot it out to 1k yards. I though the max they went on the episode was 300?

I read a post from them on www.theAKforum.net at one point in time claiming they shot a group at 1,000 yards yet had nothing to back it up. Nearly all rifles they "build" are just modified Saiga's. It's the same type of show as American Choppers, making pointless stuff just because they are on TV. The only difference is, they lack the talent to make high end components whereas American Choppers can actually make some good looking stuff. Of course, this is my opinion....

Latest posts

Top Bottom