Sons of Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Jacket is a joke, like someone else said tromix did it first and best. Never done business with them but my friend has been waiting for one of ther p90 10/22 stocks for a YEAR! lol He has called every month or so and is assured EVERY TIME they will be shipped "next week". He called last Friday and was told......they ship "next week" hahaha

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone see the episode where Stephie went running up to the Tank, found out Daddy was okay, and then proceeds with some silly "Daddy.... Don't you ever Fn scare me like that again!". GOOD GRIEF!!!

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone see the episode where Stephie went running up to the Tank, found out Daddy was okay, and then proceeds with some silly "Daddy.... Don't you ever Fn scare me like that again!". GOOD GRIEF!!!

No but thanks for ruining the drama for me. I last left off with her screaming "daddy" and my heart stopped. I will never go to the movies with you....."guess what happens next, he gets killed".

Latest posts

Top Bottom